Ostoskorisi on tyhjäJatka ostoksia
What information do we collect?
When you visit our website, we collect information about you related to your usage of our website and user experience, such as your IP address, details on your terminal and browser settings as well as uses of our website. Except for your IP address, we only collect your personal data when you order, or in such cases when you disclose your personal data to us as a user (such as in a contact form or sign up for receiving e- mails).
How do we use your information?
Do we disclose information?
We disclose data to service providers, who process personal data on behalf of Suomen Maatilapalvelut Oy in accordance with professional secrecy requirements and data protection obligations of their agreement. Your information will not be disclosed to other organizations for commercial purposes.
Data is transferred within the limits of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to U.S.-based companies providing services to Suomen Maatilapalvelut Oy. Our service providers are committed to complying with the contractual rules of the so-called Privacy Shield policy between the European Union and the United States, which guarantees an adequate level of data protection. Third parties do not have the right to use the data for their own purposes.
How can you control collection of information?
You have the right to inspect what information we store on you, make corrections or changes to this information, or, if you so desire, request erasure of the information. You also have the right to prohibit the use of your data for direct marketing.
• Requests relating to the above mentioned matters can be sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address:
Suomen Maatilapalvelut Oy Uudenkyläntie 90 05200 Rajamäki (Nurmijärvi) Finland
If you do not want our website to store cookie information, you can block this in your browser settings for individual websites or completely. You can also remove the cookie information saved by your browser at any time. Examples:
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Please be aware that blocking cookies may affect the functionalities of our website.
We use the below mentioned services offered by third parties on our website:
Google Analytics is a service for tracking website visitors. It stores information on how long you spend on the website, how you got there, and which links you click there.
• More information on the privacy practices of Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en&ref_topic=2919631
• Google also offers an opt-out extension for opting out the cookies saved by the Google Analytics service on all websites: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en&ref_topic=2919631
Google Adwords Conversion cookies enable us to monitor the efficiency of the Google search advertisements.
Google Dynamic Remarketing is a remarketing tool which helps us show our users advertisements of our services, which they have viewed earlier on our website, on other websites.
Social media buttons ( e.g Facebook) take you to our social media channels.
Buttons produced by the ShareThis service enable you to share the content of our websites easily in social media, if you so desire.
• More information on the privacy practices of the ShareThis service: https://www.sharethis.com/privacy/
How to contact us?
In matters relating to data protection and cookies, you can contact us either by sending an email message to: email@example.com or by post, to the following address:
Suomen Maatilapalvelut Oy
05200 Rajamäki (Nurmijärvi) FINLAND